This is the last post of my 2010 365 project. This year really flew by, didn't it? My first picture on this blog was of all the kids together, so it's only fitting that my last be a picture of them all too. My how they've changed!
It was next to impossible to get a good one today. O and C were fussing because O wanted to put his arm around C and C didn't want him to. Miss L didn't want to sit down at all.
Last year, for comparison: 1/1/10
4 comments:
These kids make my day. Every morning I log on, get my coffee and see the kids. Devan you capture the moments so well I think you have found your calling. Every emotion you can tell on their beautiful faces. I will miss this very much .Thanks for letting all of us be a part of your everyday life.
Love you guys
Mom and Dad
I love that lila was crying in last year's, too. lol.
It's been so cool watching your kids grow in real time ;) Thanks for helping to inspire me to start my own 365! :) I look forward to the 52 weeks ;)
Adorable!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, hun. xx
Post a Comment