Somebody had a birthday! :)
 |
| C's new big boy bed. |
 |
| When I was making the cake, I realized I was out of eggs. So, when I was done, I let Miss L have a couple licks off the spoon. When C woke up from his nap, he got a beater and Miss L was stalking him for it. |
 |
| To say it didn't turn out well would be an understatement. :( |
 |
| The cupcakes were fine though! They did fall apart immediately but luckily they were in muffin tins. |
 |
| We made the best of it. |
 |
| Miss L's cake |
 |
| Hmmm, what do I do with this? | | |
|
 |
| She figured it out! |
 |
| She loves her baby! It's almost as big as she is! |
No comments:
Post a Comment